A natural sustainable eco metal roofing solution
Zinc is amongst the most sustainable metals used in construction and has been used in roofing applications for over 200 years.
It naturally forms a stable corrosion resistant patina on its surface after installation and can last up to 100 years with no signs of degradation.
This patina is self-repairing meaning any surface scratches fix themselves leading to a very low maintenance regime in comparison to other roof materials.
Zinc is a material of choice for many Architects and has a number of favorable properties that include :
- Excellent Colour Stability
- High degree of malleability allowing easy formation into complex shapes
- Performs well between 5 and 90 degrees means it is a perfect material for cladding
- The long service life of Zinc makes it cost effective when considering the whole life costs of a roof
- Zinc is weatherproof, corrosion resistant and UV light stable
We use only the highest quality Zinc products available
For more information on Zinc and Copper Roofing Ltd’s zinc roof services, see our portfolio or contact us.