A natural sustainable eco metal roofing solution
Zinc is amongst the most sustainable metals used in construction and has been used in roofing applications for over 200 years.
It naturally forms a stable corrosion resistant patina on its surface after installation and can last up to 100 years with no signs of degradation.
This patina is self-repairing meaning any surface scratches fix themselves leading to a very low maintenance regime in comparison to other roof materials.
Zinc is a material of choice for many Architects and has a number of favorable properties that include :
- Excellent Colour Stability
- High degree of malleability allowing easy formation into complex shapes
- Performs well between 5 and 90 degrees means it is a perfect material for cladding
- The long service life of Zinc makes it cost effective when considering the whole life costs of a roof
- Zinc is weatherproof, corrosion resistant and UV light stable
We use only the highest quality Zinc products available